Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to blogging...

Wow, I forgot how much I enjoyed blogging! There have been so many times over the past month where I thought, I should blog about that...but obviously I didn't. A lot has happened and a lot has changed since my last post. Those of you closest to me please overlook this as I clue in the rest of my blogger friends.

Chris and I have been praying for direction of the Holy Spirit over the last 3 years, specifically as to where He would lead us to minister. It seemed at times, like my pastor has said before, like the heavens were silent. But just recently God has poured open the heavens and clearly showed us where we are to be! And we could not be more thrilled!!!

To make a long, but interesting and exciting story, short, several weeks ago we (Chris) accepted the full time senior pastor position at the Nazarene church in Sedalia, MO. We moved here last week and are still trying to get settled in. The church has been through many tough times over the last few years but has had time to heal and is looking forward to seeing what Jesus will do now! And we are too!!

Please keep Chris and the girls and I and the Sedalia church in your prayers.

And I promise to try and do better at keeping you on the up and up...

Lots of Love!

No comments: