Friday, December 14, 2007

A Long Week and Weekend

My apologies for not posting for several days, maybe a week actually. I have been practicing my nursing skills the past several days. The girls have been really sick. Over the course of 4 days we had both of them admitted to the hospital. That was completely stressful! Trying to figure out people to watch one kiddo so we could be with the other in the hospital and trying to figure out how Chris can go to work with both of them sick, one at home and one in the hospital still. Pretty sure most people aren't jumping up and down with excitement to hang out with a contagious little baby. But...we made it. Chris just stayed home and won't get paid for that time off but God is faithful so we are trusting He will make up for that! The girls are on the mend and feeling so much better. PTL!!! We are heading to Wichita this weekend to celebrate Christmas with my in-laws. I am really looking forward to getting away for a bit and letting grama and papa spoil the girls.
I was tagged by a fellow blogger friend to tell 7 random things about me, so here it goes...
1. I used to be totally into rock climbing (i am way to out of shape for that now)
2. I am pretty sure that I could eat chips and salsa every day and never get tired of it
3. I was born at home
4. I have never had a cavity
5. Chris was the first guy that I ever kissed on a first date!!
6. I have had a life long dream of being on wheel of fortune
7. I have 2 girls and I don't know how to french braid
Ok, there ya go! Random enough? That was kinda fun!
have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Allison said...

It was really fun reading these random things about you. I know that we don't really know each other outside of MOPS so I really love getting to know you better through your posts. I am so glad that the girls are better, i can't imagine how stressful that must have been!

~melissa p. said...

thanks for sharing a few things about yourself. glad the girls are doing better. it must have been scary for you.

~melissa p.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE wheel of fortune and totally is one of my dreams, too. sweet. it was great to learn more about you. i love reading your blog! sorry to hear about the girls, but thankful they are feeling better. i'll be praying for you guys! have an awesome weekend w/ the in-laws.