Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surviving Day One

Hi all! I wanted to give you an update and let you know how my first day went on my journey to weight loss. It was pretty rough. Not terribly bad but I am pretty sure that I thought about food all day long. How lame is that?! It wasn't that I was hungry, I just thought about everything that I knew I couldn't have. Here are what my meals looked like yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice of canadian bacon and a cup of coffee

Snack: 2 slices of cheese and 2 pieces of low fat turkey lunch meat

Lunch: Chilled tuna, Cottage cheese, and radishes

Snack: Cucumber slices

Dinner: Grilled chicken salad w/ low sugar dressing

I also drank more water than I think I ever have. I am encouraged today because I feel good. I don't have that full/bloated feeling that I usually have. And if I start feeling hungry than I eat. I am going to the store this afternoon to get some sugar free fudge pops and sugar free jello. These are allowed during this first phase and I think it will help satisfy my sweet tooth. Today I am also incorporating a new work out. We went to Wal-mart and got it. It is called The Biggest Loser Boot Camp Workout. I am excited to see the results from this! How is it going for you? I know several of you have contacted me to let me know that you will be doing some sort of weight loss plan with me- I think that is awesome! I cannot wait to hear how you are doing!! Stay strong!

No comments: