Sunday, November 11, 2007

There's no place like home

We went out of town this weekend, kind of unexpectedly, but it was fun. The girls still were not feeling the best so that made it a little rough but we managed. The whole trip there and back Kailey cried and kept saying, I wanna go home, I wanna go home. So tonight when we got home she ran in the house and layed down on the floor like she was hugging it and said, home momma, home. She was so excited to be home. It made me feel horrible for taking her out of town when she didn't feel good but it also made me feel good to know that home is a safe and happy place for her! It does always feel good to get home from a trip! Especially when the house is clean and picked up-which mine was not! SO, I need to go pick up and get ready for Monday, which will probably consist of a trip to the doctor, then to the pharmacy and then home again! Have a happy Monday! Oh, and remember, if your peeking, then leave me a comment!!!

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

we want to know how your trip went...