I thought I would dedicate this entry to my husband. Today he is celebrating his 32nd birthday. Happy Birthday Chris!!! I have been blessed to be apart of his amazing life for 11 years. There are so many reasons why I love him but today, in honor of the 32 years he has lived, I will list 32 reasons why I love him.
1. For always making me laugh
2. Desiring to be a better man
3. For letting me sleep in on Saturdays...
4. And always making the coffee just right
5. For giving me two of the most precious gifts, Kailey and Lauryn
6. For amazing foot rubs
7. Putting our family above himself
8. For being okay with cereal for supper on crazy nights
9. His spontaneity (that I do not always deal well with but I am thankful for)
10. For challenging me
11. For encouraging me
12. For a shoulder to cry on...
13. And a strong arm to hold me up
14. For his prayers
15. For thinking I am beautiful even when I am not trying to be
16. For wanting to go shopping with me
17. For being the most generous person I know
18. For his big heart
19. For never giving up
20. For watching HGTV with me
21. For falling asleep on the couch during every movie (even though he will deny this to the end!)
22. Let's face it, He's a hottie
23. My family is important to him
24. He teaches me to have more fun
25. He respects and cherishes me
26. His smile brightens my day
27. He loves to play with his kids
28. Did I mention he was hot?!
29. He understands the importance of chips and salsa
30. The way he holds my hand
31. For wanting to make me feel special
32. I love him for who he is!