Friday, March 13, 2009

I missed a post

Sorry,yesterday got away from me and I did not post Dare #6. It was...

Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of area where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.

That was kind of a tough one to do. I am always irritated with something, so it was a complete mind frame change. A much needed one!

Dare #7 says...

For today's dare, get 2 sheets of paper. On the first one, spend a few minutes writing out positive things about your spouse. Then do the same with negative things on the second sheet. Place both sheets in a secret place for another day. There is a different purpose and plan each day. At some point during the remainder of the day, pick a positive attribute from the first list and thank your spouse for having this characteristic.

1 comment:

The Great One said...

i guess saturday and sunday got away from you too!!!

saturday night sarah and I went to aaron and carmen's house, i made my world famous lasagna and when we arrived i opened the van door and the "glass" pan fell out and onto the asphalt and shattered......I wept bitterly ;P

sam