Monday, March 9, 2009

I Am Tired!

Today was one of those days...from the time I woke up until now, almost 9pm, I did not have an opportunity to sit down. That alone is enough to make someone tired. Today was not only physically draining but emotionally draining for me as well. Things are getting a little tense around the house as the talk of layoff continues to surface and just plain trying to figure out what the right move for our family is. I feel like we have been praying for the last 3 years for some kind of direction and we get no where but another dead end. I am emotionally exhausted from this way of living. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to seek Gods will for our family.

The Love Dare is going good. It has been fun! Here was today's challenge:

Love Dare #3

Whatever you put your time, energy, and money into it will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking of you today".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly,

You are definately not alone. I empathize with your feelings and I am so sorry you are drained by this. I will definately be thinking of you and your family. My best advice for you is to look for God's provision as you are going along this journey. Sometimes God is answering our prayers..it just not be what we want or what we asked for...

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

so what did u buy for Chris? btw, thanks for the double-dare...I'll start the L.D. tomorrow. ;)