Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Exhausting Morning

I am so tired this afternoon and so are the girls. We had to get up early this morning to take Chris to work so we could have the van because today was Kailey's appointment at Childrens Mercy in KC. We left the house at 5:45am so he could be to work by 6:30am. Ugghhh...it makes me even more tired thinking about it. But, the good news is, we had another great report on Kailey's condition. Her doctor continues to be impressed with how well she is doing. God blessed us with an amazing pediatric rheumatologist! They do not get any better than Dr. Becker. Kailey loves her too but does not love going to the appointments because she knows what happens there. She is such a brave and smart little girl!

Not alot has happenned since i posted last. I am still busy as ever with school. Somedays I feel a little selfish taking the time to go back to school becasue it really does require alot of my time. Time that I feel I should spend wih my family instead of in front of the computer but, I know it will benefit my family in the future. So, no second thoughts on the matter!

Well, Lauryn is standing at my side crying, "hold me" so I better finish here. Thank you to all who check in on our life!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm SO glad to hear that Kailey had a good appointment! And I happen to think you are pretty amazing for taking care of your family AND going back to school...it's got to be a lot of work, but you do a great job!