Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ok, confession time...i know it has been a ridiculously long time since i posted but the worse part is that i still get on everyday and check all the other blogs i like to read and i am always so disappointed when there is nothing new to read. I know, I know, that is WRONG!!! So sorry! I have been in some sort of a funk lately and I am really having a hard time getting out of it. I have been so lazy the past several days, I'm talking like, in my pajamas all day, kinda lazy. i know I am not the only one who does that but I hate when I do that, because at the end of the day I feel even worse. It is a vicious cyle I have gotten myself into lately. I think the other thing that is subcontiously bothering me is that Thursday is my birthday and this is the last year of my life that I will be able to say that I am in my 20's. (I guess that gave my age away, huh) I know that is still so young but it dosn't seem all that long ago I was telling people that my mom was like 30 something and I remember that seeming so old! Geesh...I told you I was in a funk. Anyway, It should be a fun birthday though, Chris keeps telling me he has several things planned, that kinda scares me! I will try to remember to take pictures. I am so bad at that compared to most of the other blogger moms that I keep tabs on. You guys take amazing pictures of everything..yo know like cookies and pretty lunches that you eat. I so need to get into the picture thing. Ok, enough of my mindless rambling and whining. I need to go read the Word and lift my spirits. Lata...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

i hear ya on the "funk" thing... seriously, what is it with this period of life? i could attribute it to turning 30 (i will be in a month-- sooooo know what you are talking about!) but really i'm blaming on it raging hormones and the weather... God forbid i blame it on my own lack of emotional control :) anyway, good to hear your alive albeit in an "alive funk"... photos are over-rated sometimes... i only take them because i feel like i need to repay my inlaws somehow with proof that i'm actually making good use of my "two months early" birthday gift! no really, i do enjoy it... and someday i will be thankful that i took a bazillion pictures of random things...
love, jenn

~melissa p. said...

Hey girl, I'm with you on the funk thing! Although, I'm already in my 30's I still get in those funks. Hey we are SAHM's. I think anyone who stays home 24/7 with kids is aloud to bet into a "funk" every now and again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! :)

I think I have missed another MOPS meeting a couple of weeks back. I have been forgetting a lot lately. It's the funk! Anyway, I hope to see you at the next one.

Hang in there!!

~melissa p.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I missed you at MOPS yesterday, I haven't seen you in so long!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday -- sorry it's late. mine was saturday and i totally know about being in funk. i feel like that is all i have been in lately...even though i try to hard to focus on the lord...the funk continues...i love when you write, you are such a great writer. it's just fun to learn more about you..don't compare...when i do i get into a bigger FUNK.

hahaha...one day i will step outta this funk and come knock on your front door :)