Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, it official, I have been admitted and enrolled as a full time student at the University of Phoenix online. It is a 2 year accelerated BA of Science in Health Administration degree program. My first day of class is scheduled for Tuesday. I am thrilled that I can complete my dream of finishing my degree but I am extremely anxious about being in school again, this time with a family! I know i will be able to do the school work, I just have to find a way to pay my existing balance on our comcast package before they cancel our service and I have no internet...long story short...we were set up on a payment plan and they will no longer honor payment plans so the balance has to be paid in full by tomorrow and the money is not in the bank. So, seriously, all of you prayer warriors out there who read this, please be in prayer with us. We need a miracle or a laptop that I can use to take to a WIFI place...ok, enough about that before I get sick! (as you can probably tell I am struggling with faith in this area)

We had a great weekend...beautiful weather and lots of family time! Friday night some of our good friends came over, Saturday we spent the day outside and then that night I helped Chris put together the initial stages of his blog. You can check it out here or under my blog list called CROSSROADS! He is excited about it! We both have so much to learn still. After that we popped some popcorn and watched The Notebook. Sunday we went to church and had a great service, Then we went and looked at model homes and dreamed of the day we will own one! We both enjoy doing that! Then, we went home for lunch, outside play and ....much needed naps for all of us!

I need to sign off now, the girls are supposed to be napping but, the sound of Kailey's bed on the hardwoods tells me otherwise. Thanks for checking in and for praying with me about the whole computer thing...make sure to leave me a comment...it's what keeps me going!

4 comments:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

what a huge endeavor to go back to school! I know you'll do GREAT...we'll definitely keep you in our prayers! Some REALLY crazy things going on here, but God is in the midst of it all...please keep praying for us. By the way, my phone # is 316-755-9973. Love you!

Corey's Girl said...

You can use our internet anytime! I'm closer than a library!!!

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

hey carly, guess what? the more you post, the more I can comment!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope things are okay today! I will definately be thinking of you!